MOTAS Offshore BV is a company acting in the maritime sector, integrating the capabilities of subcontractors, being a service provider in the maritime industry.
MOTAS Offshore BV’s core competencies are:
· Supply of dredging equipment & systems.
· Building of complete dredgers in cooperation with partners worldwide.
· Concept design & engineering.
· Project supervision & consultancy.
Project Manager Role & Responsibilities
For our new building department, we are looking for an enthusiastic and communicative Project Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for the progress, execution and financial results of our projects. Including, among other things, the coordination and monitoring of the progress of engineering activities, production- and delivery planning for the benefit of the project.
The Project Manager will report to the Director Technical Department.
Project Manager Qualifications
· Master or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar.
· 5 Years + of project management experience, preferably in the maritime or offshore industry.
· Experience with contract clauses, technical specifications, sales & delivery conditions is desirable.
· Familiar with steelwork, knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, and electronic installations is an advantage.
· Result-oriented leader with initiative and management skills.
· Good commercial attitude and a communicative team player.
· Willingness to travel occasionally.
· English language skills.
What we offer
A challenging international working environment in a young growing company focusing on technology and innovation.